February 2, 2011

Low Calorie Tortilla Pizza

This tortilla pizza is one of my favorite low-calorie treats. It's about 500 calories depending on what you decide to use for toppings. I'm always switching it up. Today I made a Mexican inspired one. It was delicious! Have fun with what you decide to use for a topping. The possibilities are endless. More low-calorie meals and treats to come. Enjoy.

What you'll need:
- Whole wheat tortilla
- Pizza sauce (I used refried beans as a substitute) 

What I used for toppings: (You can use anything you want!)
- Low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- Black olives (chopped)
- Green peppers (chopped)
- Jalapenos (sliced)
- Green onions (chopped)
- Tomato (chopped)
- Sriracha hot sauce.

Once your 'pizza' is prepared, put it in the oven at 400* until the cheese is melted and the tortilla is crispy.


3 comments:

  1. yea man that looks suuuper bomb!
    -finesse

    ReplyDelete
  2. man this look scrumptious! I will definitely try this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete