January 31, 2011

Vegetable Erotica?

I stumbled upon this ad and had to check out what all the hype was about. A PETA ad that's NSFW, it's not the first time... Yes this is taking it a little far, but that's what the Super Bowl commercials are all about. I personally hate watching sports, but all of the hilarious well-thought of commercials make it worth-while. I can guarantee others agree. What I get from this short article is that they're not going to be streaming this ad. I can't believe the stuff we're not allowed to do these days... This is art, more importantly it's a movement! Oh, it's also TWENTY ELEVEN.
What do you think? Is this too much for TV?

Anything that encourages people to eat their vegetables is fine by me! ;)

Watch PETA's controversial ad here.

(And enjoy)

No comments:

Post a Comment