June 23, 2010

change

i am not sure what had happened to me for awhile there. i became very dark. maybe the lack of alone time. maybe from quitting my work with a very inspiring peace organization. or possibly the lost connection between my ex and i. whatever it might have been i apologize for being so critical towards all of my dear friends. i know that i have helped a few of you however, so with that being said i'm not one hundred percent sincere. it is funny when you feel a change coming, being for better or for worse. but this change i feel in my whole being is great. i am giving love. i am spending more time with myself. writing down all the pros and cons about myself. working on fixing the not so fab characteristics. finding time to spend with people who inspire me, have ambition, and a great view upon life. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment